- They provide development opportunities for participants of all ages and sporting abilities.
- They can provide additional contact hours for gifted and talented sportsmen/women who may otherwise not get to play sport during that time period.
- They provide a social development platform, bringing groups of children together who otherwise may have limited interaction, offering leadership opportunities to more mature campers.
Where and When?
We have had a change of location, we have approval from the council to run a holiday club at King George’s playing field.
We will be following guidelines as closely as possible, including use of toilets, anti-bac, equipment sanitisation, gazebo and marked out area, exclusive for our use.
Due to Covid we are restricted to only 10 kids a day with 2 Coaches in seperate areas at the moment of writing this, we only believe it is fair to do this on a first come first serve basis, so do not hesitate in booking if keen to join as we don’t want anyone to feel disappointed.
In true fashion we are able to keep to good choice of sports, arts and crafts, archery and fitness sessions including HIIT workouts and Running.
Any School is free to attend between the ages of 5-11.
Due to the limit of numbers, kids will have full attention and a zero tolerance policy will be in place.
Due to our increase costs in sanitisation, field hire, toilet hire, gazebo, an increased liability insurance, smaller attendance, plus more, we have increased our prices but we hope you understand. We have worked our costs at £7.50 per hour, which we have been advised is below average in the area.
Once we are able to reduce our costs and use of our regular facilities we will be able normalise our prices again, so please bear with us in the meantime.
The Holiday Club will take place at King Georges Playing Field, Rudgwick Monday to Friday for 4 weeks. Dating 3rd August to 28th August, 9.30am-3.30pm.
Total cost per day, per child will be £45 and able to accept cash or bank transfer.
which allows parents to have a few hours to themselves over the summer:
- Per Child, 9.30am-12.30pm we are able to offer a space for only £30
- 12.30pm-3.30pm, only £30 per child
- You can book 5 half-days am or pm for only £125 per week
We have availability again from the 3rd August through to 28th August, Monday to Friday.
If you wish to book a half day with Academy Stars, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s name, school, year, dates and times you wish to book.
We have limited availability and spaces filling up fast, so please do not hesitate if you wish to book.
We are so happy to be back and getting the children back into sport with Academy Stars and hope you can support us on our different journey this summer
Thanks for reading and hope you have stayed safe during these times
We look forward to hearing from you
Michael Harding, Director