To ensure your child has a great start to the day our dedicated staff operate a Breakfast Club for our pupils at both sites. Children can choose from a variety of breakfast options as well as daily activities.
The Breakfast Club is available to children from Reception to Year 6, every term time day from 8.00am to 8.45am. The club includes activities and breakfast at a cost of £2.00 per day or £10.00 for a full week. Payment is required in advance and can be made on-line by visiting ParentPay.
A form must be completed prior to your child attending the club to ensure their dietary and medical needs are met and we have sufficient staffing levels.
This club is run by Greetland Academy staff for the benefit of Greetland Academy Children and Parents.
- To provide a welcoming, safe, secure environment for pupils before the beginning of the school day.
- To provide an affordable, early drop off childcare facility for parents/carers;
- To provide children with a simple nutritious breakfast at the start of the day in a pleasant, stimulating and vibrant environment.
- To provide a provision of activities, enabling children to engage socially and learn with children from other year groups.
- To continue to build positive links/relationships with parents.
- To alleviate parking congestion at both sites during peak times.
Staffing will follow the ratio of 1:10 (KS1); 1:12 (KS2). Staff will be on site from 7:45 to set up ready to open at 8:00 am
In addition to Breakfast Club staff, the caretaker will be on site from 7:30 am and a member of the administrative staff will be on site from 8:00 am.